Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

My Ruby Princess Alaska Cruise

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I enjoyed my 7 day Alaska Cruise.

Food/Dining :  we dined at DaVinci most evenings and we are pleased with the service and the food as well.  Food was very pleasing to the eye. The waiters and co-waiters  were very attentive to us.They were always around for our needs.   Food was plentiful and lots of choices, in the other food/ dining area.

Comment on Food:  I cant remember which dining room was it, but twice the soup was salty.

Room : Our room was always kept clean and beds were always tidy and ready for the night.

Activities:  Various activities to choose from,; very entertaining shows.

Overall :  It  a wonderful expereince.  I would take another cruise, when able

Thank you for the experience.Love

Cruise Photos

a little too tight for 4 people. Service was excellent,always maintained well.

The Filipino waiters, waitressess, and other staff are very attentive.friendly and sincere.