Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great cruise to Alaska

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

This was my 2nd cruise and 1st for my husband. We had a great time! We were blessed with beautiful weather the entire trip.

The food was excellent. We only ate at the buffet once. We mostly stuck to the dining rooms and always got fresh donuts and snacks from the international cafe. We both LOVED  the Crown Grill. If you're looking to splurge on a excellent meal, I highly recommend eating here. They had the most delicious steak and a wonderful wait staff and matradee. We actually ended up eating at the Crown Grill 3 times.

We both loved the movies under the stars. We ate burgers and hot dogs from the trident grill and enjoyed the movie outside.

All of the ports were excellent. Skagway was my favorite. Make sure you take a good camera and binoculars with you.

I would definitely recommend a balcony room for cruising to Alaska. It was so nice to watch the beautiful scenery from our balcony and not have to go up top where it was much colder.
Both went very smoothly. Much improved from the first cruise I went on several years ago (Carnival cruise line)
Loved movies under the stars!
Everyone was very helpful and kind
The Crown Grill was our favorite!
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska Had to take the Endicott Arm due to ice, but it was still gorgeous.
Juneau, Alaska
Great whale watching trip with Alaskan Adventures. Also, loved taking the tram.
Skagway, Alaska