Ruby Princess almost ruined our honeymoon.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: R222

Our honeymoon was not as enjoyable as it could have been on your ship. The food most of the nights was sub-par. The buffet food was always cold and I had acid reflux the entire cruise which I do not normally have. At some points I thought I was having a heart attack because of the acid reflux. The food was such poor quality for having spent over $4,000 total on your ship. The only good part of the cruise was the entertainment shows and our two waiters, Rafael and Eduardo in the Boticelli dining room.

Rafael and Eduardo in Boticelli Dining @ 8 PM were both amazing waiters and we could not have asked for better. The food on the other hand most of the nights was sub-par. The buffet food was always cold and I had acid reflux the entire cruise which I do not normally have. At some points I thought I was having a heart attack because of the acid reflux. The food was such poor quality for having spent over $4,000 total on your ship.

Amy, our stewardist, was sub-par. Seemed to be reluctant to do much of anything for us regardless of the large tip I initially gave her at the beginning of the cruise.

For the amount we paid, we expected better.

Certainly, at all costs, avoid Princess cruises and go for a Celebrity cruise or something better. If you must cruise with Ruby, Rafael and Eduardo are the best waiters in the Boticelli dining room. I've literally never had better service in my life.