Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Formal, Boring,and Disappointing

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

First off I found the entire ship staff to be rather indiferent to us and felt like my card was not the right color to receive attention. The steward was great but even on the last night I did not know his name nor was there any interaction with him. The food was great in the dining rooms but the Buffet was the worst one I had been on. Same food served all seven days for breakfast in the Buffet no changes at all. The rooms were clean and the ship was very clean. Two formal nights was to much for me and I was turned away from the Dining hall for wearing Black slacks and a Sweater not fancy enough. Casino small but once again it mattered the color of your card to get any attention there. Entertainment was very Boring, From 3 piece Symphony to a Piano man show in the theater not real exciting. Biggest gripe was we went by the glaciers in the early morning when no one was awake and missed the experience. Previous cruises had us pulling up to the glacier and staying for a few hours. That was probably biggest gripe.

Probably never go on Princess again.

Da Vinci Dining wonderful