Newbie to cruises

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 05, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: B609

Being that this is my first cruise, I was very impressed.  The Ruby Princess was a large ship you can sometimes get lost in a good way.  I felt very special as I was waited on for all of my meals.  The crew was super nice and friendly.

The balcony is the best. Every morning it was nice to look outside and feel the fresh air from your bedroom. I think it enhanced my first cruise experience.

We opted for the scheduled dining so we sat at the same table with our same group every night.

We took the Duck tour and that was short and fun.