Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Great Alaskan Experience, Customer Service not so much

Sail Date: June 14, 2015

Overall, I enjoyed my cruise on Ruby Princess. I met a lot of nice people. The female staff were rude and less than accommodating. The spa clerk never looked up from her computer when I asked about services. She told me to read the brochure. However, other people were given the utmost attention. A sales representative never acknowledge my mother, but was attentive to others. Then she reached over my mother so rudely causing my mother to not look at the items she was going to purchase. All of the male staff were beyond friendly and treated us with the service we expected.

Had to get a new key EVERYDAY; wouldn't allow me to open my door. Yes, every day!
As a result from the rude clerks, Chef Luis and Waiter Miguel were outstanding! I would have selected Bad, but because of these two gents I marked my overall experience OK. However, they were wonderful!!!
Orlando was OK, but never put another water bottle in our refrigerator. Not sure why the items were not replenished.
Seattle, Washington
Market
Ketchikan, Alaska
You must go to Annabelles to eat! Order the Dirty Fart shot
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Weather did not allow us to see it all. Did not see any of the big glaciers.
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
There is a discount place in town that will give you more of a bargain. Check them out and instead of taking the train, take a bus that takes you to Canada tundra and allows for beautiful scentic pix. Christian is the very best tour guide - full of humor with knowing so much of the history in Skagway.
Victoria, British Columbia
The gardens were so beautiful, but felt rushed and didn't have time to explore it all. The tour guide was so boring and had a smart mouth. He told us things he heard and it wasn't factual.

Ask to sit in Miguel's section when you dine. When going to Vine or International Cafe, be sure to see Chef Luis. Also there is another gentlemen from Italy who is the head waiter, he talks a lot but makes you laugh. He is a sweetheart!

1 Comment