Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaskan cruise 7 night -Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the sea

Sail Date: May 23, 2014

The cruise was excellent every body in our group enjoy it. The food was great, our dining was great especially our waiter Peter, Yoga and Jerome they did a excellent job, I'll give them a higher score 10. Even our stateroom attendant Iketut Wardana he did a good job the room is alway clean and neat his score is excellent 10.

The only  thing I don't like is head waiter name Rashun, at first we're in his side and I'm asking for table of six because we're are family but he give us only table of four

I'm expecting a sea food cause were in Alaska
They are nice.
Was excellent I like it.
Children's Programs No children
Was awesome
All amazing it's deferent .
Not too big but it's okay we love it, cause always clean and neat they did a good job.
Seattle, Washington
Not too bad what we expect .
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Was amazingly beautiful .
Juneau, Alaska
Was beautiful .
Skagway, Alaska Was beautiful .
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
We really love it.
Victoria, British Columbia
It's a beautiful place, love it......

It was great the line are not to bad.