Alaskan cruise 7 night -Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the sea

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2014
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

The cruise was excellent every body in our group enjoy it. The food was great, our dining was great especially our waiter Peter, Yoga and Jerome they did a excellent job, I'll give them a higher score 10. Even our stateroom attendant Iketut Wardana he did a good job the room is alway clean and neat his score is excellent 10.

The only  thing I don't like is head waiter name Rashun, at first we're in his side and I'm asking for table of six because we're are family but he give us only table of four

I'm expecting a sea food cause were in Alaska

Was awesome

Was excellent I like it.

No children

They are nice.

Best

Not too big but it's okay we love it, cause always clean and neat they did a good job.

It was great the line are not to bad.

Not too bad what we expect .
Was amazingly beautiful .
Was beautiful .

Skagway, Alaska Did not visit port

Was beautiful .
We really love it.
It's a beautiful place, love it......