loved the cruise, the ship, the food

Regatta Cruise Review to Alaska

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 18, 2013
Ship: Regatta
Cabin Type: Suite
everything was wonderful- except we had to ask for help for my disabled husband- when you see someone coming into the serve yourself area who is walking with two canes, you would think they would help more- I usually had to get him his food and then get my own. They would take the plate from me (I don't need it), but they almost never offered to help him while he was looking at the choices. Except for that, I would highly recommend this ship- it is beautiful, the food is fabulous and the staterooms are just beautiful.

don't know

have breakfast in your room or on your veranda on nice days- how glorious!

fabulous for whale watching
gorgeous view and the captain kept turning the ship around to see from all sides

Victoria, British Columbia Did not visit port

had to miss this and go to Vancouver because of a small problem needing a part!