Regatta Cruise Review to Alaska

Third Mate

loved the cruise, the ship, the food

Sail Date: June 18, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 8007

everything was wonderful- except we had to ask for help for my disabled husband- when you see someone coming into the serve yourself area who is walking with two canes, you would think they would help more- I usually had to get him his food and then get my own. They would take the plate from me (I don't need it), but they almost never offered to help him while he was looking at the choices. Except for that, I would highly recommend this ship- it is beautiful, the food is fabulous and the staterooms are just beautiful.
Children's Programs don't know
excursions were a bit expensive
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
fabulous for whale watching
Skagway, Alaska
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
gorgeous view and the captain kept turning the ship around to see from all sides
Sitka, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia had to miss this and go to Vancouver because of a small problem needing a part!

have breakfast in your room or on your veranda on nice days- how glorious!

1 Comment