Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Griffith Family Vacation

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We really enjoyed the our vacation on Royal Caribbean. We were amazed at how outgoing and friendly the staff.  Our kids loved every minute of kids club. The staff in Kids Club was exceptional ... especially Ms. Jasmine.  The My Dining experience with Mr. Putu and Mr. Sudira was 20 out of 10.  Each day they catered to our needs and provided exceptional customer service and care.  We also really enjoyed all of the activities available on the ship.

Unhappy with paying the adult price of $189 for the McLaren Vale wine experience because my 4 year old son accompanied us. There was no price for kids and therefore I was charged full price adult fee for my 4 year old. There was absolutely nothing for my child to do during the wine tastings. I expected I would have to occupy my child during the wine tastings. So I was surprised that I had to pay full price for a wine tasting that I knew he would not participate in.
Our kids loved every minute of kids club. The staff in Kids Club was exceptional ... especially Ms. Jasmine. They really looked forward everyday to kids club and it was the first thing on their mind when they woke up.
The My Dining experience with Mr. Putu and Mr. Sudira was 20 out of 10.  Each day they catered to our needs and provided exceptional customer service and care. Mr. Putu was funny and very knowledgeable of food of the menu.