Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Griffith Family travel to Australia and NZ

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

This was our first cruise with Royal Caribbean and our first time to Australia and New Zealand.  We were very impressed by the customer service, the fun activities and the cleanliness of the ship.  We would like to thank Royal Caribbean for the exceptional performance during this cruise.

Our stateroom was always cleaned to our satisfaction by Fahzul. He was very friendly and accommodating. We went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with both of our staterooms.
We booked the McLaren Vale experience in Adelaide for my wife and I. I was told by the guest services staff that I would have to pay for an adult ticket of $189 for my child who is 4 years old. I was not presented with an alternative but I wanted to take my wife on the highly recommended tour. I paid the fee of $189 for my son who is four years old to accompany us on the tour. The tour was great for two adults but NOTHING was offered for kids. So I did not understand why I was told I had to pay an adult fee of $189 for my son during a wine experience. It is not like I received an extra wine glass for tasting during the tour. I feel I was mislead when booking the excursion and was forced to pay for an adult ticket with no consideration of the type of excursion I was booking.
Sydney, Australia
Cruise Doubtful Sound
Cruise Milford Sound
Melbourne, Australia
Adelaide, Australia
We booked the McLaren Vale experience for my wife and I in Adelaide. I was told by the guest services staff that I would have to pay for an adult ticket of $189 for my child who is 4 years old. I was not presented with an alternative but I wanted to take my wife on the highly recommended tour. I paid the fee of $189 for my son who is four years old to accompany us on the tour. The tour was great for two adults but NOTHING was offered for kids. So I did not understand why I was told I had to pay an adult fee of $189 for my son during a wine experience. It is not like I received an extra wine glass for tasting during the tour. I feel I was mislead when booking the excursion and was forced to pay for an adult ticket with no consideration of the type of excursion I was booking.
Esperance, Australia