Alaska Cruise and Post Tour

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: May 15, 2015

What a wonderful experience!  Everyone was so nice and helpful.  The excursions were superior and well-planned.  The food, as I expected, was delicious.  My server and his assistant, Edgardo and Rohan, were the best.  They were professional, but also kind, considerate, and friendly.  My room was well-serviced by Rodica.  The ship is kept spotless.  I could not have been more pleased with my total experience.  I am sure that I will sail with Royal Caribbean again.  Look forward to returning!

Could not have been better! My Time Dining was superior. I looked forward to daily dining with tasty, exquisite food and friendly, profressional attendants.

I enjoyed the shows which I saw--lots of laughs.

Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness and willing to please--always with a smile and an encouraging word.

Love the ship--always clean and accessible to everyone!

Exceptional views, good service twice daily!
Started tour here--quick and easy process to board the ship!
Enjoyed views from my room and the ship.
Loved just walking through the town, shopping and absorbing local culture.
How exciting--whale watching, sea lions. One of the best excursions possible!
Wonderful city! Mendenhall Glacier is a must see! What beautiful pictures of nature!
Loved the train ride and the total experience.
Good snapshots up close!
Beautiful port--point of disembarkment! So sad to leave!