Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Alaska Cruise and Post Tour

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

What a wonderful experience!  Everyone was so nice and helpful.  The excursions were superior and well-planned.  The food, as I expected, was delicious.  My server and his assistant, Edgardo and Rohan, were the best.  They were professional, but also kind, considerate, and friendly.  My room was well-serviced by Rodica.  The ship is kept spotless.  I could not have been more pleased with my total experience.  I am sure that I will sail with Royal Caribbean again.  Look forward to returning!

Love the ship--always clean and accessible to everyone!
Could not have been better! My Time Dining was superior. I looked forward to daily dining with tasty, exquisite food and friendly, profressional attendants.
Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness and willing to please--always with a smile and an encouraging word.
I enjoyed the shows which I saw--lots of laughs.
I hit the jackpot here! Enjoyed all excusions--whale watching, Mendenhall Glacier, Yukon Railroad, and post tour excursions, especially extended tour of Denali National Park.
Exceptional views, good service twice daily!
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Started tour here--quick and easy process to board the ship!
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Enjoyed views from my room and the ship.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Loved just walking through the town, shopping and absorbing local culture.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
How exciting--whale watching, sea lions. One of the best excursions possible!
Juneau, Alaska
Wonderful city! Mendenhall Glacier is a must see! What beautiful pictures of nature!
Skagway, Alaska
Loved the train ride and the total experience.
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Good snapshots up close!
Seward (Anchorage), Alaska
Beautiful port--point of disembarkment! So sad to leave!