Great customer service!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: July 11, 2014
Ship: Radiance of the Seas

Not only was was our cruise beyond expectations, the shore excursions were magnificient. The staff all seemed to go above and beyond their required duties.

I use a walker and anytime I needed assistance, there was a staff member there to help, without me asking for help.

The food in the dining room and the Windjammer Buffet was extremely good (great variety) and the dining room staff was VERY attentive and so much fun!

Read my review

Wr didn't take advantage to many but people we met really enjoyed them

Wr only got to see a few shows but they were very good. especially BADA BING BADA BOOM

N/A

They go above and beyond.

So easy to find out where ypu needed to get to

Just as pictured. The only complaint I had was that it was difficult to get my walker in and out of the cabin.

We always went to the Windjammer for breakfast. A lot of variety and never a wait. Good food.

We stayed at a hotel right at Canada place for 2 days prior to the cruise and took a couple of tours.
Beautiful, beyond belief.
We go really lucky with the weather(in the 70's) Saw lots of eagles.
Loved the people of Icy Strait Point. Don't miss the Wildest Kitchen, the forest Tram or the Tribal show!
Lovely. The Mendenhall glacier was fantastic.
Cute town, we went on a great glacial river rafting trip
AWESOME in the true sense of the word. Wonderful maneuvering by the Captain and his staff
We wished we had time to see some of Seward but left early on a bus to the airport.