Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Great customer service!

Sail Date: July 11, 2014

Not only was was our cruise beyond expectations, the shore excursions were magnificient. The staff all seemed to go above and beyond their required duties.

I use a walker and anytime I needed assistance, there was a staff member there to help, without me asking for help.

The food in the dining room and the Windjammer Buffet was extremely good (great variety) and the dining room staff was VERY attentive and so much fun!

So easy to find out where ypu needed to get to
Read my review
They go above and beyond.
Wr only got to see a few shows but they were very good. especially BADA BING BADA BOOM
Children's Programs N/A
Wr didn't take advantage to many but people we met really enjoyed them
So many to choose from, something for any age group and fitness level.
Just as pictured. The only complaint I had was that it was difficult to get my walker in and out of the cabin.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
We stayed at a hotel right at Canada place for 2 days prior to the cruise and took a couple of tours.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Beautiful, beyond belief.
Ketchikan, Alaska
We go really lucky with the weather(in the 70's) Saw lots of eagles.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Loved the people of Icy Strait Point. Don't miss the Wildest Kitchen, the forest Tram or the Tribal show!
Juneau, Alaska
Lovely. The Mendenhall glacier was fantastic.
Skagway, Alaska
Cute town, we went on a great glacial river rafting trip
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
AWESOME in the true sense of the word. Wonderful maneuvering by the Captain and his staff
Seward (Anchorage), Alaska
We wished we had time to see some of Seward but left early on a bus to the airport.

We always went to the Windjammer for breakfast. A lot of variety and never a wait. Good food.

1 Comment