Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Worst Cruise Ever.....Worst Ship Ever

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean exclusively for over 15 years.  I have loved every cruise I have been on.  I loved the Voyager, I loved the Explorer...Loved the Oasis.  Hated the Quantum.  This was the worst cruise I have ever been on.  Restaurants horrible.....all the technology did not work.  Shows horrible had to stand in line for more than a half hour to see anything (not worth the crowded lines to see a show).  Cruising should be relaxing not standing in line.  No show is worth this stress.  Leaving the ship was the worst experience of my life.  Hundreds of people trying to get suitcases and go through customs at the same time.  Treated like a her of cattle.  I could not wait to get home.  Don't Cruise southern carribean in April all the beaches were full of seaweed.  After all these years with Royal Caribbean we are looking for another Cruise line.

Loved the cabin plenty of room to unpack
Total chaos worst experience of my life.
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
No enough trams. We had to wait to return to the ship over 45 minutes my husband has heart failure so we couldn't walk. People were fighting to get on the trams. Horrible
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Only shopping. I have been to Old San Juan on every Royal Caribbean cruise. Better to stay on the ship
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Love St Maarten
Fort-De-France, Martinique
Bridgetown, Barbados
Basseterre, St. Kitts

Horrible Ship. Dining was same dinners every night even in the wind jammer