Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My experience on Royal Caribbean's Quantum on the Seas

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

The ship, WoW it was magnificent. My experience at the pier was great. It took us ten minutes from our arrival until we got on board. As far as I could see, there was no confusion compared to my other cruise with this cruise line and four with Carnival Cruise Lines. Our balcony on the twelve floor was roomy and spectacular.

The restaurants and the food were great. I liked being able to eat at the restaurant of my choice and the option of eating at world class restaurants for a reasonable price. The smart electronics was also very enjoyable. The shows were spectacular. You may not be able to book on the Quantum, but the Anthem of the Seas is on its way.

The best
Lots of restaurants
The service and staff were excellent
Lots of shows like Broadway's
Children's Programs N/a
Destinations and Excursions N/a
Very roomy, the bed was very comfortible.