Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Alaska Cruse

Sail Date: August 08, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of the cruise was the whale watching excursion. It was so beautiful to be next to so many whales. I loved the ship Norwegien Sun. It has only 2000 passengers and has a family feeling about it. We got to know the staff as well as make new friends. The glaciers are beautiful, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. This was a trip of a lifetime and worth every penny.

This cabin is in an odd place as it's tucked away between floors 6&7. You can get no where from it having alway to climb stairs to floor 7 to get to any destination. It was hard on my husband who uses a cane. 6224 is not connected to the 6th floor. It is confusing at first but we caught on fast and got lots of exercise.