Wonderful experience

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: July 20, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

this was my first cruise and a bucket dream of a lifetime. I had a wonderful time. The Norwegian Sun crew was awesome. My husband and I were treated like family. Every time our steward Mark seen us he greeted us by name. The food was great. There was plenty to do and I just had a vacation of a lifetime.i would highly recommend cruising with Norwegin Cruise Line.

Just the right size. I loved it.

The captain did a wonderful job in making sure everyone got good views of the glacier and the entertainment was awesome.