7 night alaska sawyer glacier southbound

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay Southbound (Seward To Vancouver)
Sail Date: June 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

The staff was very friendly and helpful.  Everything was fairly organized and efficient.  The entertainment was great for all ages.  We had everything that we needed.  Also, I liked that good hand washing was promoted to prevent illnesses.

We decided not to try the specialty dinning because we felt the other selections were wonderful

I really loved doing the oragami but when I wanted to do it again it was cancelled. Another time I went to arts and crafts and the person in charge was rushing around getting more and more supplies as she didn't expect the large number of people there. Also, one afternoon we went to the therater for a scheduled movie but it was unexpectedly cancelled at the last minute leaving 30 some people dissapointed. Otherwise the other activities seemed good

the singers/dancers were exceptionally talanted. We also liked Tuey S the juggler and Rod Long the comedian.

We watched the circus which the kids performed and they seemed to be having a great time.

My partner has ALS and it affects his speech and swallowing. At one meal in the dining room he started to choke on some food and the waiter was by his side in less than 2 seconds. It was actually very comforting to know that I wasn't alone. thank you!

Very comfortable and friendly staff to help us.

The subway in Vancouver from the dock to the airport was very easy and inexpensive, only $4 per person.

A confusing city to drive around. We actually didn't do much here other than relax at our hotel

Cruise Hubbard Glacier

My partner fished here independently (He brought along a fishing pole that needed to be checked by security but he could take off ship when he wanted)
Rainy the day we were there, just walked around

Cruise Glacier Bay

Not the best weather when we saw it
Train to white pass is excellent
bad weather the day we were there, just walked around

Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska

didn't do anything except get to the airport. Customs at the airport is a hassle