Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Purser

Family Trip

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

This ship was very clean and the staff helpful. One thing I would like to see offered is pay per view movies in your room. My husband and I aren't into the nightlife scene and prefer to spend our evenings relaxing with each other. It would be great to be able to select a movie to watch! The television options are terrible.

We both had the ultimate beverage package mainly to get sodas (although the alcoholic beverages were nice, too!) I see no reason why one should pay for the sodas in the minibar! Why go downstairs to a bar to order a diet pepsi when you could just drink the ones in the fridge? That's inconvenient and a bit of a rip off.

Our cabin was always clean and offered lots of storage. It really needs a useful plug in the bathroom for the ladies to use curling irons or straighteners.

Eat at Le Bistro!