Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: August 13, 2015

It was just what I intended: a break from the regular busy work schedule where you work endlessly and don't have the time to pause and be proud of your achievements.

I enjoyed the health sessions and the activities offered at nights on board the ship.

Shopping or just walking about visiting historic sites was relaxing for me. Many of the historic sites  I knew of before, but just being there in person made it more real. I would definitely recommend being rowed in a gondola in Venice it is so romantic!

Rising up early for a brisk walk or swim (or both) was a good start to the day and allowed me to eat a good breakfast too. The cruise has allowed me to check myself and resolve to live a healthier lifestyle. I really did enjoy it.

Johnathan was very good with my gluten-free meals. Joseph my cabin staff was very efficient and patient.
service was a bit slow during the formal dinner period.

i prefer to do my own laundry and wished that a laundry room was available, especially with the days at sea. i had a lot of time on my hand which is rare in my normal scope of things.