Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Girls Vacation....

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

There were 4 of us girls with adjoining rooms. We had the BEST time ever! I cannot say enough about The Pearl, her amenities, food and the staff. This is a trip of a lifetime that no one should miss. AK is stunning and we loved every excursion we did.

No complaints whatsoever!

Everything was perfect!

I eat vegan so was a little concerned wondering what my options might be when I got on board. Turned out I had plenty to eat! They really catered to people of all food types. Italian, Indian, American, Jewish. There wasn't anything I ate that I didn't love!