Dirty ship

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

I have been on many cruises before 3 prior with Noweigan The Dawn, Gem and Breakaway all were great. My experience with the Pearl is totally different. The carpet in our room was very badly stained and dirty also the shelves in the cabin were dusty and shelves in bathroom dusty the mirror always streaked and the liquid soap dispenser leakesbon the mirror. The carpets throughout the ship was dirty. The tables in the bar area were always dirty. On the first night we ate in the Summer Palace 3 in my party ordered the fish abpnd it was terrible. The staff was not friendly, they had a little attitude.we did not have a good first night. We did have 4 dinners at the specialty restaurants that was good staff also good. The ports were great. The Pearl need to be restored ASAP. I am not sure I would book another cruise with Norweigan. Very dissatisfied with the Pearl.

very dirty