Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska Wonderful, Norwegian Not So Good

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

Seeing Alaska was great but Norwegian was lacking.  Example, I made dinner reservations ahead of the cruise via telephone directly with the cruise line.  Norwegian sent me an e-mail confirmation showing each nightly reservation. The first night when my party showed up at the appointed time at one of the main dining rooms, I was told I had no reservation for that night or for the remaining nights.

On some other things I had pre-purchased and had a print out showing payment, I did not get and was told the payment was never processed so my choice was to rebuy and pay a higher price.  Also, the Pearl is in need of a refurbishment....particularly the nasty worn out carpet in our cabin.

Pearl need a refurb
Room attendant good, guest services not good

Japanese specialty restaurant was the best.