Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great experience!

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

Literally one of the best experiences I've ever had. Of course, I'm going on cruises more for the destinations than the cruise itself, but neither disappointed. The only complaint I would have is that I wish we'd had more time in Victoria. I'm not sure if that is really possible, but only having 6 hours and those being so late, some of the attractions are closing by 9 or 10, really limiting what you can or can't do. And the city is gorgeous, so I wouldn't have minded a couple more hours to explore.

The other stops were amazing. I keep telling people about my experience and the fact that "there's a rainforest up there" and people are shocked. Definitely worth doing.

Seattle, Washington
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Since you get in later, take a cab to downtown and maybe do one of the bus tours on your own (cheaper that way) so you can get a taste of the city.

1 Comment