Ship was okay, not great

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

The best part of the cruise was Alaska and the shore excursions.  The room was nice and the steward was very good.  The food was pretty good.  We had a couple meals that were not so good in some of the restaurants.  The cruise staff was very nice.  My main complaint was the entertainment and on-board activities.  Most of it was not very good and definitely off-color.  I was also very weary of all the marketing going on and ways to try to fleece the guests of their money.  I do not gamble or do the party scene and there was not much available for people like me.