Customs was a nightmare

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

21 Night Panama Canal & Pacific Coast (Miami To Vancouver)
Sail Date: April 14, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

We had a marvelous cruise. We were given great care aboard the ship, we ate anytime and the food was delicious. The crew was visible and very friendly. The disembarkation was hours long for customs. I have essential tremors and two hours into waiting in line I had to  ask to be pulled because I was shaking so bad. this did happen, but I felt bad because this was a cruise with older individuals. The customs process was located in a warehouse were you picked up your luggage. This was a very big disappointment to end our cruise on, I can only hope this was a fluke and does not always happen.

very rarely in room clean and great service bed was comfortable

amazing food and service