Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Pearl is Quite The Pearl!

Sail Date: December 10, 2015

We had an amazing time, the staff were mostly diligent and happy to be on the ship. We enjoy the longer cruises at this time of year to avoid the younger party crowds and this trip did not disappoint. We get the feeling at times that the whole ship is all ours. There are plenty of activities in the lounges and bars, if you like that kind of entertainment. I heard roars of laughter from the comedy shows.

The Thermal Pass for the Spa is a must for us from now on. I still dream of heading to the spa in the evenings. Loved our enclosed balcony deck 8 fwd.

Cabin was very nice. A bit less space than we had on the Sun. Cabin was clean and our steward took great care of us.
The bed needs updating as it was sagging and the dust mites were definitely present as my allergies were an issue every night. This was the first of 7 cruises that I took any thing for allergies.