Excellent

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Enjoyed the entire cruise.  Alaska is amazing and the staff and crew of the Norwegian Pearl was excellent and fun.  Customer service was excellent and it was a joy to get to know the hard working staff.  We liked the "freestyle" cruising that allowed us the opportunity to eat as various complementary restaurants in addition to the on-going buffet.  Glacier Bay was my favorite and the crew did an outstanding job of slowing turning the sip 360 degrees three times so we could get a complete view of the end of Glacier Bay to include an excellent presentation by the Park Rangers.  All stops including Juneau, Skagway, Katchikan, and Victoria were wonderful and my favorite was Juneau where we could take a 20 minute trip to see Mendenhall Glacier.  The inside passage was simply gorgeous and I would recommend a balcony because you see great coast lines, islands, and majestic mountains and peaks.  The entertainment was great and my favorite place to hang out was Spinnaker Lounge which gave a 180 degree forward view plus great music and dancing.  The only thing I would recommend that changes on cruise to Alaska on the "Pearl" is that the swimming pool area be covered since many of the days can be cold and rainy.  When that happens there is no way to swim or go out doors.  Also the hot tubs were not very hot.  I would say around 93 degrees (a guess).  Other than that, all was great!!

Balcony was the key on the Alaska cruise.

All the food was good and the convenience of "freestyle cruising" was significant to making the trip enjoyable meaning all complementary restaurants were great! We did not eat at any other restaurants.

Only say that cause I was not able to get off due to an injury dancing the night before (my fault and OK now).