Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

alaskan cruise

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

We booked the cruise to celebrate my 60th birthday and was looking forward to the trip.  We enjoyed the ship, food was very good but the activities seem to be lacking for us anyway.  I was disappointed their was only one gift shop and did not care for the selection.  Plus I thought you needed a magazine or newspaper selection.  I had massage  and it was very good; other then that we did not participate in any of the events.  We don't gamble, or play game shows and I thought pictures should be included with the cruise unless your  specifically wanting portraits taken.  You could also update TV channels.

The weather was good and sites were awesome, but I don't believe we would choose this cruise again.

It was hard to connect w other people, because the age difference.  Even though we are middle aged we felt like we were the "youngest" on ship.

Staff was friendly.

Ruffion, the bartender at the cocktail/martini bar was very friendly and attentive to our needs. Always calling us by our name.
You had one piano player , who probably talked more then he played. Kinda annoying. When ever we saw him ; we left. A actual piano player would have been more entertaining.
Children's Programs N?A
Onboard Activities Didi'nt participate. Nothing to our liking.
Acceptable
Seattle, Washington Boarded in seattle
Juneau, Alaska Good, average shopping
Skagway, Alaska Too small; it seemed to made up of all jewelry store and did not want t struggle with other passengers getting off the ship
Cruise Glacier Bay Awesome
Ketchikan, Alaska My favorite lots of stores
Victoria, British Columbia Didn't get off; seemed le we had arrived to late to get off and do any sight seeing. Too short of time.

Be prepared for a long wait, in getting off the ship.

1 Comment