Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

One great week on the Pearl

Sail Date: September 07, 2014

This was my second cruise to Alaska with Norwegion Cruise Line.  Everything was really wonderful.  The food was very good. You didn't have to go very far to find something to eat. It was everywhere. And it was excellent.  The employees were the best.  If you needed anything at all, they were there to help you.  The entertainment was first rate. There was always  something to do or to go to, or just relax and people watch.  Freestyle cruising is the way to go.  And what can I say about the scenery.  It is awsome!!  And I probably will go on another Alaskan cruise.  It is a fabulous journey.

Except the one the driver ruined for us.
We spent time every evening and early morning checking out the scenery hoping to see a whale out our window before we went to bed and when we woke up.
Seattle, Washington
I live here, but the waterfront is always a special place to visit. And we now have a Big Wheel whitch I plan on taking a ride one day. And how about the Pike Place Market. Great seafood.
Juneau, Alaska
You have to take a ride on the tram to the top of the mountain. What a view. I love to check out the shops.
Skagway, Alaska
Gotta take a ride on the White Pass Railway.
Cruise Glacier Bay
Have your camera ready. We saw 4 glaciers., Awsome!
Ketchikan, Alaska
Ketchikan was the biggest port. We didn't have any excursions planned. We stopped at the visitors center for information. It's right by the dock. Lots of interesting things to see all within walking distance.
Victoria, British Columbia
I thought we would be docking by the capital buildings and the Empress Hotel, but we didn't. It was about a mile or so walk, or you could take a water taxi.