My Alaskan Cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Sites were breathtaking (glaciers), staff was very pleasant and professional. Learned a lot of things that I didn't know previously. Juneau is the only capital of a state (USA) that you cannot drive into. It must be by ship or air. Food was excellent with great service, would highly recommend to anyone seeking a little adventure (excursions).

Excellent food and great service

Best entertainment we ever saw was aboard the Jewel (Bermuda) in 2012

n/a

Great staff and service----Boris (Bosnia)from the Indigo Restaurant was very professional and pleasant

Bathroom was very tight (smallest in 13 cruises) and TV was too small with not many channels

Not "2" beds = "1". Small TV with not many channels and very small bathroom. I am 6'2" and I would pity anyone taller who sits down in there. Knees touching the wall and about "1" foot from my head. My father told me "MUST DO IS A GREAT MASTER", so I did.

The back of the ship (outside) on the 12th floor was great. Lots of sun and excellent food.

From airport to ship and ship to airport.
The glacier trip by bus was great and we even saw a Walmarts.
No DR. in the town. Great ride and interesting stories by the driver. Was "12" miles from the Yukon.
The most amazing sites(glaciers and whales) that I have ever seen. Friends have seen my e-mails and do not believe that the pictures are real. Looks like watching a movie.
Shopping with my wife. Great gifts for my grandchildren = Tongass Trading Co. Dock Store
Weren't there long. We took a walk and visited a few stores. Looks beautiful.