Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

My Alaskan Cruise

Sail Date: September 07, 2014

Sites were breathtaking (glaciers), staff was very pleasant and professional. Learned a lot of things that I didn't know previously. Juneau is the only capital of a state (USA) that you cannot drive into. It must be by ship or air. Food was excellent with great service, would highly recommend to anyone seeking a little adventure (excursions).

Bathroom was very tight (smallest in 13 cruises) and TV was too small with not many channels
Excellent food and great service
Great staff and service----Boris (Bosnia)from the Indigo Restaurant was very professional and pleasant
Best entertainment we ever saw was aboard the Jewel (Bermuda) in 2012
Children's Programs n/a
Many great moments in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchickan
Not "2" beds = "1". Small TV with not many channels and very small bathroom. I am 6'2" and I would pity anyone taller who sits down in there. Knees touching the wall and about "1" foot from my head. My father told me "MUST DO IS A GREAT MASTER", so I did.
Seattle, Washington
From airport to ship and ship to airport.
Juneau, Alaska
The glacier trip by bus was great and we even saw a Walmarts.
Skagway, Alaska
No DR. in the town. Great ride and interesting stories by the driver. Was "12" miles from the Yukon.
Cruise Glacier Bay
The most amazing sites(glaciers and whales) that I have ever seen. Friends have seen my e-mails and do not believe that the pictures are real. Looks like watching a movie.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Shopping with my wife. Great gifts for my grandchildren = Tongass Trading Co. Dock Store
Victoria, British Columbia
Weren't there long. We took a walk and visited a few stores. Looks beautiful.

The back of the ship (outside) on the 12th floor was great. Lots of sun and excellent food.