Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

1st week long cruise.

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

My friend and I took our first cruise together. We chose the NCL because of the price and discription of the cruise on . Buying our cruise was very easy. I was told that I could board the ship with my birth certificate, because I had lost my passport. I was born in England and my birth certificate looks very different. It took us almost an hour to be able to board the ship because of that. There was 1 woman who observed what was going on, I think her name was Karen, once they took care of the issue with my birth certificate, she took us to the front of the line. That was so thoughtful. The ship was beautiful. We enjoyed our room. The food was fine, not over the top. The views off the decks was amazing. We found most of the entertainment to be really good. I'm not partial to the variety type shows, but everything else was worth every penny. Our shore excersions where very well planned and very enjoyable. If I decided to do another cruise I will certainly consider using NCL again. Thanks for the memories.

Gillian