Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I would recommend the Norwegian cruise lines for anyone who is taking a cruise. I loved the whole expirence. I have taken other cruises but I have never been treated so well. I love that the crew ate with the guests. I loved that we were encouraged to sit and visit with the crew.

I loved the Washy, washy, happy, happy to help keep us all healthy. The ship was very clean I did not have one bad expirence.

I liked the free style disembarking when we left off the cruise. I have been on other curises where we have had to wait in the bar for hours for our color to be called so we could leave.

The side trips where great, I was traveling with a person who could not walk much so loved they put the amount of walking on the trips so we could plan the trips accoudingly.

I would recommend the Alaskan cruise with Noregian to one and all.

Loved the painting of the ship and artwork
all the food was great
The staff bent over backwards to make me feel like a queen
Loved the showes and the wine tasting show.
did not have children but loved them singing throughout the ship
always something to do
Loved, loved the totem village.
We were upgraded and graded to a unobstructed view loved it. Very thankful. We kept our curtains opened at all time.
Seattle, Washington
I have been to Seattle severl times. I still love it.
Juneau, Alaska
Beautiful. loved the gleaser. I was thrilled to see one in person.
Skagway, Alaska
Beautiful just like the rest of Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Thank you Captain for spining the ship so we could see the glacier several times.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Loved tge little town.
Victoria, British Columbia
Beautiful island would go back

The island of Victoria was so beautiful. I loved the horse trolly great ride I would love to go on it again.