NICE TRIP BUT...

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Suite

Ok, I had a nice time (mostly) BUT they could improve! They only give 3 NO EXTRA CHARGE eating places! And 5 cost plus! Wow they tell you the cruise is includes your food but then charge everytime you want to do anything out of the cookie cutter. Plus one of the "no extra charge" resturant SUMMER PALACE was so bad (sevice terrible) that you were afraid to eat there because a meal could take hours to complete. Drinks were high, Drink package was way too high and hours of operation for cigar bar (sales) should be posted. And this"added fee" which you are required to pay, so how can it be added! of $12.00 per day per person is a crime. They need to pay their staff a wage and I'll tip my serveres what I feel is right based upon their level of serves. All in all, had a fair time (ALASKA was great) but would have been better had I not been charges "TO MUCH"