Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A perfectly adequate cruise.

Sail Date: March 16, 2007

The ship was terrific, Good amenities, very clean and upbeat. Service was very good. Daily activities paper not well laid out, announcements sometimes difficult to understand. Limited dance time and no dance classes. good bands however.

Pros: Beautiful clean ship, Great service

Cons: Food was not special.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Buffet was quite good. Main restaurant food was only adequate, I really got the impression they were trying to push the speciality restaurants, which I resented.
New, clean. Layout could be better. No interactive TV in room.
Beautiful new ship. Spa was terriffic even at the $15/day additional cost. Pools and hot tubs open 24 hours, a plus.
Room steward was outstanding & helpful. Dining staff nearly as good.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Pretty much seen one Caribbean island seen them all.
St. John's, Antigua
Pretty much seen one Caribbean island seen them all.
Castries, St. Lucia
I didn't visit this port. I waited too late to book the catamaran cruise so I missed out. everyone said this tour was great so book early.
Roseau, Dominica
Tour of pools and waterfalls and rain forest excellent.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Only went shopping with wife here so my review slanted.