Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 16, 2007

Overall, the cruise was great. We sailed the southern caribbean and just returned March 25th 2007. We had a balcony cabin and traveled with our 1yr old son. It was a great cruise. The one thing that peeved me is that whenever drinks are bought, they automatically charge you a 15% gratuity but then add a tip line on your receipt as if an additional tip is expected. I never tipped any additional as i found this offensive. I feel they should allow you to determine the tip each waiter receives. If they only want 15%, thats what I'll give them.

Pros: Islands

Cons: The closets they call rooms

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Castries, St. Lucia
Like Dominica its very lush but not as poor. Must see island. Definately in the Carribbean top 5.
Roseau, Dominica
This island is very lush. The overall scenery and landscape will remind you of hawaii. Thats where the similarities end however as this island is very poor and it shows in many areas.
St. John's, Antigua
Must see!! Had no idea this island is as beautiful as it is. Will definately come back here for a longer stay. This is the most beautiful island we have been to in the carribbean. Just remeber the islands name comes from (anti agua), so its very dry.
Don't Miss: Everything
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
St. John's, Antigua
Don't Miss: Everything
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Roseau, Dominica