Found out I'm not a crusier!

Norwegian Joy Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Joy

7 Night Alaska With Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail date: June 15, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Joy

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 9505

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Too confined! My fault for getting a inside cabin, I dealt with that but I just felt so confined during the whole trip! Always on ships schedule. Dinning room was the best of all! Food was superb! Servers and Supervisor excellent! Always looked forward to dinner! Entertainment was Very Good!! ELEMENTS was fabulous! All in all just too many people on board and in ports. Especially when with other ships in Port.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

TOO CLEAN! Steward was too much into my personal belongings! Moving things around . Touching my shaver (putting plastic cap back on shaver) WEIRD! Just too much! But yet nothing special....no animal towels, no candy. Took extra blankets away for afternoon naps . Even though I used the extra pillows in closet, he NEVER put pillowcases on the pillows. Always just put them back in the closet, without pillowcases. So we used them without cases every night. 🤔🙄

Ship tip

Main dinning room is the BEST! Don't bother going anywhere else for dinner. Get a balcony room!

Ports of call