partly cloudy, some rain, lots of mist

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I am not sure if this is typical weather in September but the fog horn would blow and as we pulled into port. Clear! We were told this was typical and the water was smooth and the scenery was great. Unfortunately no bear or moose seen, but eagles and whales, wow! Get ready for deluge of jewelry shops.

I have travelled NCL several times in past and the ship and cruise were great, clean, but it just seamed off. The food did not impress me this time even thou presentation was always top notch. I feel that an Ultimate Beverage package should mean just that...ALL inclusive (price/premium limits ok) but sitting in a bar and just wanting a latte or regular coffee...pay pay pay - unless you add alcohol to it, even after dinner with dessert.

Pet peeve.... time zone change - ship time should have been announced before de-boarding or a clock above security check out. At tour excursion gatherings -No mention of ship time. I know we have cell phones but you have to KNOW ship time to verify - or + what phone shows. Elevator shows time IF you wait for feature rotation. At ALL ports several couples were late coming back.

the crew was always exceptional

a little too loud... in show production I understand it but in piano bar areas, when you hear people start yelling over you, it time to turn it down so noise level doesn't drive you away, many times we sat nearby but not in bar.

Bryan always had it ready...very clean.
I would hate to weigh over two hundred pounds as you may be trapped in toilet stall.