Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Enjoyed my time - mostly that is

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

The cruise itself was great. The food was average unless in a specialty restaurant. The reason for the lower rating was there were kids everywhere.  Don't get me wrong,I love kids, well ones that are being respectful that is. Kids would jam past other adults waiting for elevators, run through the already crowded buffet areas, and the worst was parents would allow their kids in the clubs after hours.  For instance, there was a white out party, the youth had their own, the teens had one too then they all joined the adults in theirs.  There wasn't space to dance on the floor at 11pm because of families trying to dance together.  The upsetting part was no crew members would say anything to them - it was as if they encouraged the behavior by taking photos and in some cases dancing with the little ones.  There is a sign that clearly stated no one under 18 in the clubs after 10:30pm but no one enforced it.  Several times we just went back to the room because there wasn't space to dance or I just got sick of watching little children around adults who were drinking.

Lots of space and very quiet.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Skagway, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Tours not worth it depending on time. Gardens close early and the tour around town doesn't allow you to get off and on. Didn't really care to hear all about the architecture

Eat breakfast I someplace other than the buffet