Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great views, but TBH Princess has better food.

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

Beautiful scenery! Easy on/off every day.  I also enjoyed the ability to disembark on your own instead of waiting for your color to be called...

All that being said, most cruise lines do the same route and you'll see them in the same port every day (seems like they follow each other, so there are other options).

My only real con is that NCL now has meals for a charge in their complimentary dining rooms.  Even Carnival offered lobster tails free of an extra charge.  The food on NCL was good (seemed not as good as 2 summers ago on our Mediterranean trip), but not nearly as good as Princess (6 month prior to this trip).  The food on Princess was exceptional.  I will be choosing Princess for my next one.