Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Seeing wild life. we did see whales from the boat. and lots of Bald eagles. I guess we are not cruisers. I don't think so for the money, I would say plan your own trip do things the way you want to.

couch for my sons bed was as hard as the floor. they took our fan we have been sleeping with a fan for 20 years. After much debate they gave me it back after a very bad night of sleep

They charge for everything so if your going to drink or want a good meal get the packages.