Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Very nice cruise

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

Having been on over 45 cruises, but not on Norwegian for many years I wasn't expecting a great ship.  This cruise was MAGNIFICENT.  The food was great with many choices of where to eat and whenever you wanted. The staff was great in every department, the ship was clean, the ports were good.  Not being a shopper in ports I can't say how the shopping was, but I did pick up a few souviners at shops close to pier.  If you ever go to Cabo San Lucas, pre-book a private tour SKYCABOTOURS for the flight of a lifetime.  It is a 5 minute cab ride to get there and back.  I have done this flight once, my husband 5 times.