Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

Another Wonderful Cruise Trip

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

My husband and I traveled on NCL Jewel before and did not recall dining at Chin Chin Chinese restaurant.  This restaurant became our favourite; especially for a quick noodle soup.  We also love Cagney Steakhouse - a specialty restaurant, the meat was delicious and for great value.  We had an unlimited beverage package.  My husband loved it.  I had cocktails, but would prefer a fresh juice package.

Everything was good except location - a long walk from most places except upstairs to buffet. Another is our room entrance is large so it was used for housekeeping temporary storage.

O'Sheehan is always open to serve food and drinks. Beer is their specialty. We had an unlimited beverage package - is it only for alcoholic drinks? Ask the question, everyone is friendly.