Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

Pretty good overall

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My husband and I have been on few different cruises (Carnival and Princess) before cruising with NCL. We thought we'd try NCL because of the price and it's tailored for families with young children as our son and his wife and their 3 children ages 13, 8, and 1 joined us on this cruise; it was their first time cruising. My brother and his family joined us as wel, and it's also their first cruise. We all had a wonderful time. All the staff at NCL were friendly and very accommodating. We like the cute towel animals left on our bed every night. The food was not as good as Princess and Carnival; however they have an area in the buffet restaurant set up for families with little kids. It had low tables and seats and enough space for little kids to walk around. I found that very thoughtful and considerate. We enjoyed all the shows every night.  Overall, we had an amazing time.

NCL's bathroom wasn't too bad and shower room was more spacious compared to Princess and Carnival.