Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7-Day Cruise to Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

1st Cruise I have ever been on.  Ship was very impressive! Lots of activities going on all day for all ages.  Live shows every night.  Entertainment was excellent.  Loved my Balcony Room.  Well worth the price.  Norwegian Cruise Line was very organized. Staff was great and very friendly.  Some even remember my name!  I was impressed with that...Excursions were safe and many to choose from.  You get lots of sailing, swimming, land activities, and historical trips to choose from.  Only thing I didn't care for on the ship was the food. I like to eat a little bit healthier than what was being served.  But, the Brazilian Steakhouse had a great Salad Bar.  Fresh juices at the Juice Bar too!

Cruise Photos

Very comfortable and clean. I loved lying in bed and looking out to the endless Ocean. Had my Sliding Door to the Balcony open the entire time we were underway. My Steward told me to close it at the Ports so bugs wouldn't get in my room. I appreciated the great advise. No bugs! The Shower had better water pressure than my Shower at home.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
No biggie. A very BIG Industrial working Port. Lots of Cargo in and out. Good for Parking and Embarking on and off the Ship.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The Luxury Day Sailing Trip was Perfect!
Mazatlan, Mexico
The city is preparing to have Mardi Gras festivities every year! Shrimp Capital of the World too. Eat Shrimp...
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Liked this Port the best. Clean, quaint, and charming Old Mexico.

Go to the Brazilian Steakhouse in the morning for wonderful French Press coffee! The Spa is wonderful too! Very quite and relaxing, and great views. Make sure you go to the Bridge Viewing Area. Very impressive to see how they Operate these huge Ships! Take in some Live Shows at the Theatre.