Freestyle Dining in Norwegian Jewel

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I had an excellent experience with 7 days Norwegian Jewel Alaskan Cruise. I would recommend it with friends.  Freestyle Dining is a plus, and Fine Dining is always available. Friendly crews and casual atmosphere made it easy to mingle around and make new acquaintances.

Food was abundant and diverse. Hand sanitizer is everywhere.

So much to keep me on my toes and not think of sea sickness.

All was great, except for the Noodle guy.

Did not use.

Had fun chatting with Cherry, Chester,Rolando, Maricel, Abigail and Al Francis

Clean staterooms and hallways.

It was comfortable enough to accommodate me and my daughter. Al Francis, our stateroom staff kept it clean morning and night.

Spinnaker Lounge is enclosed with glass windows and the best place to watch icebergs and glaciers.

Pikes Marketplace.
Shopping for souvenirs was my favorite. Boxed smoked salmon was cheaper than other ports.
We had a short stop here. We took the Whale watching excursion and didn't get to see much. The excursion was a disappointment.
Spinnaker Lounge(enclosed) was the best place to watch the Sawyer Glacier.
Ziplining was my favorite experience here.
A walk to downtown was easy. Mall and waterfront, very accessible.