Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Freestyle Dining in Norwegian Jewel

Sail Date: June 06, 2015

I had an excellent experience with 7 days Norwegian Jewel Alaskan Cruise. I would recommend it with friends.  Freestyle Dining is a plus, and Fine Dining is always available. Friendly crews and casual atmosphere made it easy to mingle around and make new acquaintances.

Clean staterooms and hallways.
Food was abundant and diverse. Hand sanitizer is everywhere.
Had fun chatting with Cherry, Chester,Rolando, Maricel, Abigail and Al Francis
All was great, except for the Noodle guy.
Children's Programs Did not use.
So much to keep me on my toes and not think of sea sickness.
Adventure and Ziplining was my favorite. Our guides Jules, Alex and Smitty are to be commended for their patience with me(a 60 yr old woman) and their knowledge of the area and the activity.
It was comfortable enough to accommodate me and my daughter. Al Francis, our stateroom staff kept it clean morning and night.
Seattle, Washington
Pikes Marketplace.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Shopping for souvenirs was my favorite. Boxed smoked salmon was cheaper than other ports.
Juneau, Alaska
We had a short stop here. We took the Whale watching excursion and didn't get to see much. The excursion was a disappointment.
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Spinnaker Lounge(enclosed) was the best place to watch the Sawyer Glacier.
Skagway, Alaska
Ziplining was my favorite experience here.
Victoria, British Columbia
A walk to downtown was easy. Mall and waterfront, very accessible.

Spinnaker Lounge is enclosed with glass windows and the best place to watch icebergs and glaciers.