Norweigan Jewel

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2015

This was a fabulous trip. I didn't really want to go to Alaska but my husband did. I am so glad we went. It exceeded my expectations. It is so beautiful. Everyone should see it in their lifetime. We had wonderful weather. There were actually more families on the ship then I was expecting. The night entertainment was excellent. I love getting dressed up but not to many people got dressed up on this cruise. It was more casual dress. The ship was beautiful. The food was good but I really wanted Mexican food and they did not serve it on the ship so we found a little restaurant in Skagway.

Washy Washy is a famous saying on the ship. He was great. I'm not sure what his name is. He was always so happy and friendly.

next time I would go with the balcony
Jewelry shopping
breath taking
You have to try a doughboy on 3rd street.
Beautiful. We did the hop on hop off bus. It was 40 something dollars and we didn't have enough time to actually get off and get on because it takes 1 hour for the bus to come back. Spend your money on something else.