Great Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2015

We had an amazing time on our cruise.  However, I wish we had been able to spend an overnight somewhere, like Juneau vs. going to Victoria, BC.  We booked an excursion in Juneau and by the time we finished with it, it was pretty much time to get back on the boat.  Victoria is a beautiful city but this is an Alaskan cruise and the stops we made in Alaska were amazing beautiful!!  I wanted more time in one of their cities, not in B.C.

N/A

Cabin was clean and very attractive and fit our needs perfectly!!
Seattle is a beautiful city. I had never been there and enjoyed my overnight stay.
Nice town!! We enjoyed walking around and appreciated the beauty surrounding us!!
Went on an excursion for Whale Watching & Wildlife and saw a couple humpback whales and sea lions.
Gorgeous!! Have never seen anything like it before in my life!!!
Great seeing the 100 year old wooden buildings still being used today for shopping, eating or to grab a drink in a saloon!!