First time to Alaska

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

This was the fourth cruise we've taken, the first to Alaska and the first on a Norwegian ship.  We had a balcony room, a first also.  We enjoyed the ease at getting to fresh air and seeing glaciers as we sailed by.  The staff was friendly and readily available for any of our needs.  The food was plentiful and the shows were entertaining.  Wish there was a way to keep the cigarette smoke out of the casino, but I guess that was one way to save some money.  It kept ME out of the casino.  I hope to take another cruise, via a different route, to Alaska in the future.  Norwegian will be my first stop when I shop.