Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

We had ultimate dining plan which was mostly excellent except LaCucina.

Sail Date: May 23, 2015

I expected fun programs during day time but couldn't find any...

Reserved 2 times at Teppanyaki and La Cucina but we canceled after we ate there.

Chef needs to clean more often burnt surface in Teppanyaki. We had  bunt taste most time except first 2 cooked meals.

Noodle day at Chin Chin, noodle soup wasn't cooked enough to be soft and I couldn't explain the taste of shrimp pot stickers which was so poor quality.

Hope more fun grograms during day time.

Dance lessons, Sing along, and singers...

But I had a good time overall.

I expected changed sheets and pillow cases at least every 2 days. And I saw the janitor used towel to clean the toilet. Disgusting
Some are great, not great(not enough plain yogurt, nuts,and veggies)
some are, some are not. the Waitress on Friday dinner at La Bistro
Need more fun misic
My teenager son had a great time. Thx
I needed more time and experience(I miss the taste of Salmon) in Juneau excursion.
It was little bit crowded with 3 people in the cabin.
But comfy bed and good view of sea.
We had a good time mostly.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
My son and Hubby went to excursion which made them happy and good experience.
Juneau, Alaska
We expected something more but it was too simple and short time(no time to shop)
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
It was right time to had a dinner at Le Bistro with good views.
Skagway, Alaska
Not much to see and interesting stuffs to shop.
Victoria, British Columbia
We walked to Empress hotel and shore line to the ship.