seeing the last frontier

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite

First of all I had a really great time even though this was my first cruise it lived up to all my must haves, the ship is very clean well managed and everything is well thought out. food choices were good but I would have loved a lobster dinner in the complimentary dining rooms. the entertainment was really good with different shows every night. If you drink libations the ultimate beverage option is well worth it, the bartenders keep the drinks coming the whole trip. the ports of call were great but maybe a little more time in Juneau. I highly recommend this cruise it is really good. if I could complain about anything was couldn't spend time on balcony as much because I was sandwiched between two smokers one on each side, you should put them in the rear of the boat and let the rest of us breathe.

if you go hungry its your fault

good workout room and driving range

really great shows

non applicable

robert anthony great bartender

very well kept up

extremely clean and spacious

the irish bar was great

pikes market is sure crowded
the eagles were beautiful
neat town great tours
have to see before you die
interesting town lots to see great guide
take a taxi and enjoy the city skip the tour