Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

seeing the last frontier

Sail Date: July 19, 2014

Room Type: Suite

First of all I had a really great time even though this was my first cruise it lived up to all my must haves, the ship is very clean well managed and everything is well thought out. food choices were good but I would have loved a lobster dinner in the complimentary dining rooms. the entertainment was really good with different shows every night. If you drink libations the ultimate beverage option is well worth it, the bartenders keep the drinks coming the whole trip. the ports of call were great but maybe a little more time in Juneau. I highly recommend this cruise it is really good. if I could complain about anything was couldn't spend time on balcony as much because I was sandwiched between two smokers one on each side, you should put them in the rear of the boat and let the rest of us breathe.

very well kept up
if you go hungry its your fault
robert anthony great bartender
really great shows
non applicable
good workout room and driving range
could use a little more time in Juneau
extremely clean and spacious
Seattle, Washington
pikes market is sure crowded
Ketchikan, Alaska
the eagles were beautiful
Juneau, Alaska
neat town great tours
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
have to see before you die
Skagway, Alaska
interesting town lots to see great guide
Victoria, British Columbia
take a taxi and enjoy the city skip the tour

the irish bar was great